Delmaine Donson / iStock.com
BJ’s customers who want to start earning cash back and other rewards have the opportunity to use either the BJ’s Perks Elite® Mastercard® credit card or the BJ’s Perks Plus® Mastercard®.
Both cards offer a variety of advantages, from cash back on BJ’s purchases to dining out and gas rewards.
BJ’s credit card payments are processed by Comenity Capital Bank. In this article, you’ll learn the different ways you can make a BJ’s credit card payment online, by mail or over the phone.
How To Make a BJ’s Credit Card Payment Online
You can make a BJ’s credit card payment online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Log into Comenity’s online banking portal for BJ’s credit cards by visiting breadfinancial.com and searching for “BJ’s” in the “Search Brand Credit Cards” box.
- Add a checking or savings account to your profile by entering your bank account and routing numbers.
- Choose a payment date and enter your desired amount.
If you don’t want to set up an online account, Comenity offers a convenient EasyPay system that doesn’t require you to register.
- On the EasyPay page, enter your credit card account number, postal code and the last four digits of your Social Security number or other identification marker to find your account. EasyPay can be accessed by visiting comenity.net/ac/bjs/ and selecting “EasyPay” from the navigation menu.
- Make a payment by submitting your checking account information.
The EasyPay system doesn’t remember your account information. To save time with future payments, you’ll have to set up an account through the primary account portal.
How To Make a BJ’s Credit Card Payment by Mail
If you’d prefer to make your BJ’s credit card payment by mail, do the following:
- Write your desired payment amount on a check or money order.
- On the check, provide your full name as it appears on your statement and the last four digits of your credit card account number.
- Address the envelope to:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 650966
Dallas, TX 75265-0966
This mailing address can also be found on your credit card billing statement.
How To Make a BJ’s Credit Card Payment by Phone
BJ’s also allows customers to pay their credit card bills over the phone.
- Have your bank account details and credit card information on hand before making the call.
- Dial 855-269-1622 to reach the Mastercard customer care hotline. The World Mastercard hotline is 844-271-2535. Customer care is available 24/7, though hours may vary on holidays.
- Follow the automated prompts or speak with a customer service representative to complete your payment.
What Are the Late Fees for BJ’s Credit Cards?
Always submit your BJ’s credit card payment on time to avoid late fees. Payments are due at least 25 days after the close of each billing period.
If you have no prior late payments within six billing periods, the late fee is $ 30. However, if you have submitted other late payments within the previous six months, the late fee is $ 41.
BJ’s credit cards give customers access to various perks and savings when shopping at BJ’s stores. However, to avoid paying expensive late fees, you need to submit your credit card payment on time each month. BJ’s offers three convenient payment options: online, by phone or through the mail.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyzes, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.