baramee2554 / iStock.com
The Big Lots credit card is a great way for customers to save money when shopping online or in-store at Big Lots. For transactions of $ 250 or more, the credit card charges no interest for six months if the balance is paid in full within that time frame. It also offers cardholders a 12-month interest-free promotion for a purchase of $ 750 or more if the entire balance is paid within 12 months.
The regular APR on the card is 29.99% variable with a minimum monthly interest charge of $ 2 when a balance is due.
There are a few different ways you can make a Big Lots credit card payment: online, by mail or over the phone.
How To Make a Big Lots Credit Card Payment Online
Big Lots credit card payments are processed by Comenity Capital Bank. Customers can make online Big Lots credit card payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Log into Comenity’s online banking portal for the Big Lots credit card.
- Input your bank account number and routing number to add a checking or savings account to your profile.
- Enter your payment amount and choose a payment date.
You can even make a payment without setting up an online account by using Comenity’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Enter your credit card account number, postal code and the last four digits of your Social Security number to find your account.
- Submit your checking account information to make a payment.
The EasyPay system doesn’t store your data, so if you want to use the same account information next time, it’s advised to set up an account through Comenity’s banking portal.
How To Make a Big Lots Credit Card Payment by Mail
To send a Big Lots credit card payment through the mail, follow these steps:
- Choose your desired payment amount and enter it on a check or money order.
- On the check or money order, include your full name as it appears on your statement and the last four digits of your credit card account number.
- Address the envelope to:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
How To Make a Big Lots Credit Card Payment by Phone
Customers who wish to submit their Big Lots credit card payment over the phone can follow these steps:
- Prepare your account details and have them ready before you make the call.
- Dial 1-888-566-4353 to reach the customer care hotline. Customer care is available from 8 am to 9 pm EST, Monday through Saturday.
- Follow the automated prompts or speak with a customer service representative to complete your payment.
What Are the Late Fees for Big Lots Credit Cards?
Big Lots credit card payments should be submitted on time to avoid late fees. Payments are due at least 25 days after the close of each billing period.
If you have no prior late payments within six billing periods, the late fee is $ 30. However, if you have submitted other late payments within the previous six months, the late fee is $ 41.
Big Lots credit card holders can use their cards to take advantage of great deals when shopping online or in Big Lots stores. However, customers should be mindful of paying their bills on time to avoid late fees. To submit payments, simply follow the instructions above to pay online, by mail or over the phone.
Information is accurate as of Aug. 29, 2022, and is subject to change.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyzes, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.