This major city is located in Miami South Florida, United States. It is called “The Magic City” due to its quick transition from nothing to huge growth within the span of a few years. Miami is one of South Florida’s top-ranking vacation destinations with its beautiful beaches, non-stop nightlife, and fantastic warm weather. It is also famous for its breathtaking skyline, luxurious shopping malls, entertainment, and neighboring natural wonders. Choosing this city as a destination for your getaway will be one of the best decisions you will make. It is a great place for vacations as it offers many adventures, outdoor activities, great scenery, and a relaxing atmosphere. This destination is definitely worth it. Those who have visited can testify to how amazing the city is, and how their experience was worth it.
On arrival in the city, there are many cars including a 12-seater for rent at any location or website. You can even book one at Miami airport directly. This will solve the issue of transport and make your movement around the city easier. Getting to a city as popular as this, navigating around tourist sites might be a bit difficult, so you can get a tour guide, friend, or family to show you around. Or if not, you can try to find your way yourself. Listed below are some interesting places that you can visit on a short trip (for instance the 3-day vacation with amazing adventures) with your family or friends to have a good experience and a great weekend.
There are many beaches in the city, but Miami Beach is a show-starter destination for tourists. You will enjoy it for sure. Occupying both natural and man-made barrier islands, and separated from the city of Miami by Biscayne Bay, the beach borders a number of the area’s districts and neighborhoods that are active spots. It is quite popular among tourists and local people. One can say this place is a city on its own because of the population of people here and places (such as restaurants, cafes, hotels, monuments, remarkable locations, etc.) found nearby. The beach has three sections:
- North Beach: the least attractive part of Miami Beach because it is more of a residential premise. It is slower-paced and more diverse. It can be suitable for a family trip.
- Mid Beach: is more like a transitional point that is nevertheless worth a visit, especially the Faena district; a neighborhood rooted in the arts. This beach is popular among young people.
- South Beach: begins south of Dade Boulevard and occupies the southernmost section of Miami Beach. It is the cultural and natural form of Miami Beach. The streets are packed with amazing restaurants so; many visitors prefer to go here. The energy and vibe as depicted in Pop culture can be found here. Another attractive thing about this beach is the art deco historic district. It is an area of architectural wonder and charm. It is home to 960 historic buildings, making it the highest concentration of structures in the art deco style found anywhere in the United States. So it might be as a combined trip, both cultural, historical adventure and just a chilling day on a beach.
The Everglades National Park is just a stone’s throw away from the main city. The park covers about 500,000 acres of land and is one of the largest of its kind in the United States. This park receives about 500,000 to 1 million visitors each year. There are many things one can do while here. You can take a walk along the Anhinga trail, climb the observation tower to get a bird’s-eye view of the pristine wilderness, bike through the pine lands, or even go out by boat and spot some local wildlife up-close. Regardless of your preference, the Everglades National Park has something to offer to everyone who visits. It is a perfect place to visit on a day trip with family or friends because there are many adventures and activities. You can drive to this destination alongside your family with a car from any car rental in Miami. Or you can get a van rental from 12 passenger van rental at Miami airport. There are other parks located within the city that you can visit if this place is not for you. You can make a small family picnic there and your children would be able to play games in the fresh air. Parks are great places for enjoying your time spent in nature.
This city in Miami-Dade County is located 11 kilometers southwest of Miami. It is nicknamed the “City Beautiful” due to its relaxing boulevards, luxuriant green tree capes, and amazing architectural styles. The best parts of Coral Gables are:
- The Fairchild Botanical Garden: is among the world’s best tropical botanical gardens. It is a mix of green life and nice paths. Fairchild tropical botanical garden gives its visitors a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Venetian pool: this historical landmark is one of the most alluring municipal pools in the world. You can dive in with your family, tour the caves, take beautiful pictures with the skyline in view or just relax and enjoy the soothing breeze.
- Coral Gables Merrick House: is a historical structure that lets you feed your eyes with world-class art, stunning science, and exciting history. Other wonderful areas are the sunrise harbor, Deering Bay, and hammock lakes.
This article does not account for all the beautiful places one can visit with family, as there are tons of them and we could not cover them. Feel free to check out other popular and recommended destinations within Miami when you visit, and don’t forget to enjoy your trip and chill somewhere in Miami. This location opens you up with many great options for spending time with some adventures and joy. Don’t waste your time and just start planning your upcoming trip with family or friends.