You want to buy something on Amazon but don’t have enough money in your account. You could go to the bank and get a cash advance, which would mean paying interest and fees.
The Amazon Store credit card is the perfect solution. With this card, you can make your purchases and pay in installments with no interest over 6, 12, and 24 months payment options. Plus, there are no annual fees or balance transfer fees.
Now, do you want to know more about Amazon Store Credit Card and how to log in and apply for it? If so, then keep on scrolling!
Olesen Value Fund Outperforms With Focus On Illiquid Micro Caps [Exclusive]
Christian Olesen’s Olesen Value Fund declined by 5.6% in June, according to a copy of the firm’s monthly report ValueWalk has been able to review. Following this performance, the value-focused fund has lost 12.2% year-to-date net of fees compared to a return of -17.9% for its benchmark, the MSCI All-Country World Index. The fund has Read More
Benefits of Amazon Store Credit Card
The Amazon Store Card is a great way to save on purchases from the world’s largest online retailer.
- $ 10 Amazon gift card as a signup reward.
- No annual fees.
- You’ll earn back 5% to 15% as an additional reward on selected promotional items, which can add to big savings over time.
- With Amazon Store Card, you can purchase from every platform and store under Amazon.
- You can purchase anything from Amazon and pay in easy installments with 0% interest over 6, 12, or 24 months (intro period). The minimum purchase amount to qualify for this varies between Special financing and Equal Monthly Payments.
Note: If you fail to cover the full payment by the end of the intro period, you’ll have to pay up to 26% of the accumulated interest.
Online Account Access
Like most people, you probably don’t use your Amazon Store Card as much as you should. Why? Because using a credit card can be a hassle. You must keep track of your spending, pay your bill on time, and worry about interest rates.
But what if there was a way to use your Amazon Store Card without all the hassle? You can manage your account anytime, anywhere with Amazon’s online account access.
Here is how to access your Amazon Store Card online:
- Go to this link to connect your Amazon account to Synchrony bank. For this, you need to create a Synchrony bank account
- Click Link Now button and add your Synchrony bank account credentials.
- That’s it! Now, you can go to their website to manage your Amazon Store Card and check its details.
You can also download the Amazon Store Card app on your mobile, which is available on iOS and Android.
Amazon Store Credit Card Login
You can simply go to this link and log in with your Amazon account to apply for an Amazon Store Credit Card. If you already have it, you will land on the account member page with the card details.
If you want to register for Amazon Store Credit Card online, then here is how to do it:
- Go to this link and click on the Apply Now button.
- Here, enter the required details such as your First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Number, and Email Address. Then click Continue.
- For security purposes, add your Data Di nascita according to your National ID. You will also have to add your SSN or ITIN and your Annual net income to confirm if you can pay for the purchases. Now, click Continue.
- At the last step, you can read the policies and check the I have read and agree to the above provisions to finally Submit your application.
If you forgot your password, then follow these simple steps:
- Under the Login section, click on the I forgot my Password option.
- Now, enter your User ID and ZIP Code for verification and click Continue.
- Select a new password and log in with it.
Forgot User ID
Here is how to recover your User ID:
- Click on the I forgot my User ID to start.
- Here, enter your Account Number and ZIP Code to find your User ID.
- Click Continue and note down the User ID once you get it.
Amazon Store Credit Card Services
Amazon Store Credit Card Bill Pay Phone Number
To make paying your bill even easier, we’ve provided a handy guide on how to pay your Amazon Store Credit Card bill by phone. Just call Synchrony Bank Bill Pay Phone Number: 1-866-634-8379. A representative or an automated system will pick up your call, and you can follow their instructions to complete your payment for free.
Amazon Store Credit Card Payment Address
You can mail the payment to Synchrony Bank’s address with a check / money order in their name with your remittance slip. Here is the address:
Synchrony Bank / Amazon,
PO Box 960013,
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
To ensure that your payment is applied to your account promptly, write your Amazon Store Card account number on your check.
Customer Service Hours
If you have any concerns or questions about Amazon Credit Card, you can contact them at 1-866-634-8379. They claim to be available 24/7.
How to Pay Amazon Store Credit Card?
- Go to link and enter your Synchrony Bank credentials to log in.
- Now, hover over the Payments option and select View and Make Payments.
- From the options, select pay your current balance or another amount.
- Here, select the date you want the payment to be processed.
- Add your bank’s routing number (you can look for it with the help of the ABA tool) and checking number in their respective fields.
- Now, click Submit, and that’s it!
Call at 1-866-634-8379, and the representative will provide the instructions for payment. Just follow them and keep your account number and invoice near you to avoid any delays.
Follow these simple steps to make payment through mail:
- Write a check with the amount you want to pay and the name of the Synchrony Bank (who you want to pay).
- Attach the remittance slip and invoice.
- Now, mail it to: Synchrony Bank or Amazon, PO Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013
Via the Mobile App
- Open the app and tap on the three lines menu at the top left corner.
- Here, go to Your Account.
- Now, scroll down to Payments and tap on the Your Payments option
- In the Wallets tab, you will see Your credit and debit cardsselect Amazon.com Store Card and tap on Go to your Amazon Store Card to manage your account.
- On the next page, tap on Manage at Synchrony Bank.
- Enter your password to continue, and the app will redirect you to the Synchrony website.
- Here, tap on the Skip This button, and you will be at the Amazon card management page.
- Right next to your credit card’s picture will be a section stating I want to ..click on it, and from the drop-down list, select Make a payment.
- Now, select the payment amount, date, and payment method.
- Tap on the Submit Payment button to confirm and done!
How to Avoid Late Fees?
The only way to avoid the late payment fees ($ 35) is to pay the minimum amount every month so that it doesn’t pile up. If it does and you find it hard to repay the amount, you will end up missing the deadline and will have to face the penalty.
How Do I View My Amazon Credit Card?
To view your Amazon credit card, simply login to your Amazon Pay account as a shopper. You can go to Edit My Account Settings to edit or delete your credit cards.
How Do I Find My Amazon Store Card Account Number?
You can easily find your Amazon card number by visiting Synchrony bank’s site, logging in, or calling their helpline, 1-866-634-8379.
How To Add An Amazon Store Card To Your Account?
- Log in to your Amazon Pay account and go to Amazon Payments.
- Go to Edit My Account Settings and then Add, edit or delete my credit cards.
- Now click on Add card and enter the credit card details.
- Lastly, click Add New Card button to confirm.
Do You Have To Pay For An Amazon Store Card?
No, there are zero fees for applying for an Amazon store card and no annual fees. However, the APR can be high if you fail to make your payments on time, and there is also a late payment penalty.
The Amazon Store Credit Card could be a great addition to your wallet, especially if you are an avid Amazon shopper. With no annual fee and various rewards, this credit card is worth considering. Don’t delay the payments; clear them all by the end of the billing cycle to avoid getting charged a high APR.